Thursday, June 18, 2009

Upgrade yourself @ 30 years old



I am 30 years old and honestly I feel more fit then I was like 5 to 6 years ago. I think I am in the best shape of my life, both physically and mentally.

I grapple, I wrestle, I box, I jog, I ride skateboards, I read a lot of networking, programming, and quantum physics books, all in a span of 7 days. Could it be possible that my physical and mental being has improved despite aging? I can never do all this 5 to to 6 years ago, I get tired easily, and my patience for reading and digesting complex concepts is absolutely horrible. Now, I can read a book for the first time, and absorb its content without going back to it and reading it again. I never even imagined I can learn to write codes! Now, I am creating my own Cisco IOS simulator using Python and thinking of porting it as a Java Applet.

Whatever it is I'm doing, I am sticking to it. I think its my positive outlook in all things in life that is helping me a lot.

Dreaming while awake, of things I want to accomplish and acquire is also helping me push harder to achieve them. A man without a dream will never reach his potential.

Good thing its Friday, I can now work on my Fakie 180 Ollies, hell, there's even a 4-set stairs in a park nearby that I am trying to ollie on. The young kids, around 15 to 18 years old that skates on that park can easily ollie and kickflip those 4-set of stairs without breaking a sweat. If they can do it, I can do it. I will even do it better, in style, style comes with age :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

A playground for network security enthusiasts, innovators and early adoptors


Welcome to my blog, this is me thinking out loud about Voice over IP security (VoIP), managing and optimizing converged networks, Metasploit Framework, Cloud Computing, general security and privacy concerns, grappling adventures, and tuning my MKIV VW Jetta.

All inputs, feedbacks and violent reactions are welcome.

Packet Boy Perseus
Helping spread a positive image why we hack things.

About Me

I am an InfoSec Innovator, a Blue Ocean Seafarer and a Paul Graham Pupil.